Site Network: Home | About



Some Up and Coming Shows

The Raveonettes w/Autolux Wed, June 8th
Neko Case w/Johnny Dowd Wed, June 15th
Oasis w/Nic Armstrong Sat, June 18th
Dinosaur Jr. (original members) Wed, July 20th

and some killer metal at the Royal Oak Music Theatre

American Metal Fest featuring L.A. Guns, Metal Church, Stephen Pearcy and W.A.S.P Sat, July 9th. Talk about a great show. And if this isn't enough metal for ya, Whitesnake will be in town Tues, July 19th.


The top 4 are on my list, I have tickets for just Oasis but hope to check out the others. If anyone is interested let me know.

Posted by mardenhill 6/01/2005 05:07:00 PM  

4 Comments:

  1. kathyj said...
    You can get me to go to Raveonettes, Neko, and/or Dinosaur Jr....

    Just let me know if you want to go for sure.

    KJ
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment