Site Network: Home | About



Yardwork Vol II

Ok, I spent another 4 hrs yesterday outside working on the yard, this yard is going to kill me. After spending countless hrs digging up dandilions, I woke up Sunday to more scattered thru the yard. I am going to become that crazy old man that yells at kids to stay off the lawn and becomes obsessed with his yard. I pulled out the weed whacker and cleaned up the place and now the next step is to start ripping up along the fence for the garden.

I still have a 10 ft spot in front next to the street that consumers energy tore up and I am just waiting for them to return to fix it. They tried to offer me $70 to fix it but no way, it would cost more than that and I they were the ones that ripped it up. My neighbor cuts his grass 3x a week but he is also retired and its his way of avoiding housework. He figures if he is outside his wife cannot make him work. I'm not that bad but its probably just a matter of time.

Posted by mardenhill 5/09/2005 09:15:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment