Site Network: Home | About



Compuware & Campus Martius


I headed downtown today to take some more pics of Detroit buildings to hang on the livingroom wall and got the 2 that you see. This one is Compuware and Campus Martius, you can see the fountain and behind that is where the ice rink is. The ice rink is gone tho and replaced with grass and a stage for summer concerts. Inside Compuware is one of the coolest water features I have ever seen. They have water falling from the ceiling, its hard to explain you just need to check it out. I also took pics of the old GM headquarters, Fisher Bldg, and some cityscapes. I will print them out in Sepia and hang the good ones on the livingroom wall with the rest of them. There are still more pics I want, I drove by Eastern Market but it was starting to rain so I skipped that one. I did find out that next to Compuware, Visteon is building their headquarters. Don't know when that will be completed, not even sure if they have started, its all fenced in and you can't see anything.

Posted by mardenhill 5/22/2005 10:19:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment