Site Network: Home | About



New Jon Spencer!!!!!

Yes you heard me right, a new Jon Spencer record is slated for release next month. This one goes by the title Heavy Trash, same for the band name. Heavy Trash is Jon Spencer and Matt Verta Ray who was from Madder Rose and Speedball Baby. This cd is more Spencer swagger but a bit on the alt country side, well from the 1st single I heard on Woxy. So I went investigating and the cd is out April 19th and is on Yep Roc Records. The good news, Yep Rock is on eMusic so it will be available for download, well it better seeing that the rest of the catalog is out there. I tell ya, if you havn't checked out eMusic you should, its getting better and better. I just got last years Mary Lou Lord cd with the remaining downloads I had for the month. I also got the Kitchens of Distinction greatest hits cd 1 which rocks. I have to wait til next month to get cd 2, I didnt have enuff downloads left. Ian Brown's new one, Nick Cave, Pixies, Bjork, Throwing Muses, the whole Detroit garage rock scene just to name a few. Some of the labels are: Anti, Merge, Matador, Koch, 4AD, Thrill Jockey, Cooking Vinyl, Jet Set, Kill Rock Stars etc.

Posted by mardenhill 3/25/2005 09:40:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment