Site Network: Home | About



D610

Well i am sitting here at work while the rest of the world has the day off. We had a huge server migration project we did this weekend and that included the 3 Donovan servers I am responsible for. So I got to work Friday and now Monday, makes for some good OT as long as my boss doesn't try to make me take comp days.

I decided that it was time that I treated myself to a new laptop, I am in the process of loading it up right now. I am 2 models behind the brand new ones that just came in so I feel its time to upgrade. I have to lose my docking station which sucks but its about time to move on. My new laptop is a nice silver color, 1 gig of ram, 2 ghz processer, 40 gig hd, built in wi-fi plus more. One of the perks of working in the IT field, you get the good stuff when it comes in. Now if I could only get a better Mac at work then I would be all set.

My new favorite cd of the week is Nic Armstrong & The Thieves - Greatest White Liar. It just came out this year but has the feel that you are listening to a recording from the late 60s. Lots of Kinks, Stones, Faces, Beatles in this cd, its going to be a great summer drive listen. Below is a link to his record label and a bit on him, his current page wasn't up when I tried it.

http://www.indian.co.uk/nicarmstrong/

I think this cd, the new Beck, Brendan Benson's and The Sights are going to be some of the best releases this year. I am still in love with the Kasabian, The Kills and Brazilian Girls but those are last months and before and its time to move on.

Well I am almost out of here so I will end this post here, I will try to add more tonight.

Posted by mardenhill 3/28/2005 12:38:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoyed a lot! » »

Post a Comment