Site Network: Home | About



Love The iPod, Love The iPod

We all know that the ipod goes well with the mac but I just realized yesterday how flawlessly it works. I hadn't loaded my ipod in months since my pc died and I got the mac. I wanted to finish ripping and reorganizing my mp3s before I did so I would have music to put back on. Well with the help of the snowstorm yesterday I had some time to kill to reload my ipod. I plugged it in and within 5 minutes it was wiped clean and reformatted. I then just dragged and dropped new stuff onto it. The music doesn't even have to be in iTunes to copy to the ipod, I opened my external HD and pulled stuff right off that. So what I am saying is that everyone should give up their pcs and just onto the mac bandwagon.

New band to watch is Bloc Party, they will be getting a ton of press over here soon so keep your eyes open. I think they are playing Detroit in a couple months so mark your calendars. They are kinda all over the board sound wise, its hard to compare them to anyone.

From allmusic.com
Equally inspired by Sonic Youth, Joy Division, Gang of Four and the Cure, South London art-punkers Bloc Party mix angular sonics with pop structures.

I can see these bands but then none of them stand out more than anyother. They are probably the indiest sounding British band out there, lots of tension style riffs with talking/singing vocals.

www.blocparty.com

Posted by mardenhill 1/23/2005 11:41:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment