Site Network: Home | About



I Hate Cars!!!

What a wonderful way to start the day off, waiting for roadside assistance to come unlock your car. Thats me today, I was cleaning off my car this morning and locked my keys in my car after starting it. I must have hit the lock button on that stupid remote and shut the door. I have torn apart my house but cannot find my 2nd set of keys anywhere. If I was smart I would have looked a long time ago and then gone and had a 2nd set made to hang up next to Erika's 2nd set. But no, thats too easy. At least I was at home and can wait for asssitance inside while I blog and watch CNN. I had to call my boss who just laughed at me and will of course tell the rest of my team.

I just got a copy of the new Magnapop which is amazing, I didn't even know they were back together until Woxy had played them the other day. If anyone is interested let me know and I will make u a copy. I aslo have the new Bloc Party which is supposed to be the next Franz Ferdinand, they are the latest buzz all over the UK. Well it looks like my assistance is here, more later.

Posted by mardenhill 1/11/2005 09:25:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment