Site Network: Home | About



The Coolest Computer on the Planet



We just got our iMac yesterday and set it up. It took about 30 minutes to set everything up including internet, digital camera, music, programs etc. I plugged my digital camera in and iPhoto recognised it and pulled all the pics off the camera into the software. Everything is easy about it, switching has never been easier. Some of the differences are the no right click on the mouse, ejecting a cd, and creating folders. I am still living in a dual world with a windows based laptop but i'm telling ya, the mac side is just too cool not to be part of . The ipod plugs right in and is detected by itunes and its just drag and drop onto it.

Ok I am finally getting the hang of posting pics within the blog. I had to download some program called Hello and then post it thru that. Once its saved then you got to go back to your blog and choose edit and adjust the typing. Now I feel like a pro, all the cool blogs have pics. Thanks Kath for posting a pic and allowing me to copy you.




Posted by mardenhill 11/10/2004 11:21:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. kathyj said...
    You just wish that you had posted the cool picture of Deney Terrio.

Post a Comment