Site Network: Home | About



Turning 30

Well I woke up this morning as a 30 year old and I think since I made it this far I deserve a big present. I think I will go out and buy a new car, maybe a Hummer since its such a necessary city car. Ok, maybe not but I am still facing the dilemma on replacing my computer. I have 3 choices, build a new tower, buy a new pc with a flatscreen monitor or buy an iMac which is an all in one unit. Of course the iMac is the most expensive and the coolest but on the other hand, I am 30 and need to mark this anniversary. Feel free to post what you think I need to do, just to let u know if I do get an iMac you can still upload/download files from my computer.

Posted by mardenhill 10/11/2004 10:36:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Very nice site! Accutane lawsuit legal

Post a Comment