Site Network: Home | About



Just Aged 20 Years

Well its official, I am now 50 years old but let me tell ya, it was fun. We had the Chrysler 300c, Crossfire, Pacifica, PT Cruiser and Magnum onsite for test drives and I took out both the 300c and the Crossfire. I have already tried the PT Cruiser but the Magnum was always out and the Pacifica, well no one really wants to drive one of them. As for the Crossfire, its a great little car, perfect for those mid life crisis's, lots of speed and snappy looking. Inside its very cramped, if you are over 6ft don't bother. The spoiler on the back comes up automatically when you hit a certain speed to add a downdraft to keep the car on the road. I found this annoying but it is necessary. The 300c is amazing and I would almost love to have one. It's so smooth, the ride is like floating on air and the inside is chalkful of luxury. Ok, let me be honest, I drive a focus with cloth seats so sitting in the 300c is way beyond my everyday ride. The car isn't a boat which is nice and u sit up pretty high in it. Would I ever buy one, probably not but I do have to say I did look pretty pimpin driving around in both cars. Today we have Drodge trucks available and Friday are jeeps. I will probably skip the trucks since I am slammed with work to do, and dependng on how things are on Friday I may have another update.

Posted by mardenhill 10/20/2004 01:53:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment