Site Network: Home | About



Today's post

Well to start off, I want to thank Kathy for creating her blog so I have a reason to ignore work and create my own. This is yesterday's news but I think this is a great story and everyone should read it.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/474450a6-01ce-11d9-8273-00000e2511c8.html

I will keep the political commentary down today, I do need to get some stuff done and want to see my very 1st posting.

As for upcoming shows, this is what I have on my radar.

Mark Lanegan: St Andys, Sept 29th
The Libertines: Magic Stick, Oct 10th
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion: St Andys, Nov 6th

There are others but right now these are my top 3 must see shows.

New Releases:

REM: Around the Sun, Oct 3rd
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Abattoir Blues/Lyre Of Orpheus, Oct 26th
Pink Martini: Hang On Little Tomato, Oct 19th
Blues Explosion: Damage, Sept 28th

My next posting will give some reviews of some recent new releases, stay tuned...well back to work now...

Posted by mardenhill 9/09/2004 10:01:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Keep up the good work » »
    Anonymous said...
    This is very interesting site... »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment