Site Network: Home | About



MP3 Blogs

Check out this link, its for an mp3 blog which posts new mp3s to download and share. I found out that the new Thrills cd is coming out, and there are 2 songs to hear. I am still looking into how to do this nifty feat but until then, I will just post links to all the other smart kids who are able to do this. The new songs are very good, they are not as Beach Boys as the 1st cd which is good cuz I got a bit bored of that. Don't get me wrong, its still sunshine pop but not as cheezy. You can find links to other sites on this guys which I have found a few more good mp3s to download.

So how bout that Ryder Cup, nothing but a huge traffic jam. Its like a hurricane, causing destruction in its path and sending out tropical storm force winds in all directions. Anyways, I can feel those winds in the form of traffic clogging my streets, and its only going to get worse!!! So avoid the Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, pretty much anything from 13 Mile thru 18 Mile west of Woodward.

http://teachingtheindiekidstodanceagain.blogspot.com/


Posted by mardenhill 9/15/2004 09:00:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment