Site Network: Home | About



Detroit Uncorked

http://www.detroitwineexperience.com/Detroit%20Uncorked.html

Just wanted to remind everyone of the Detroit Uncorked event going on at the end of the month. Erika and I got our tickets, so get yours. I just got an email from the organizers and they said there will be nearly 800 different wines along with food and local musicians. As for the dress code, I am looking into it, chances are we will have to look nice and act like a bunch of yuppies.

My wine recommendation for the day is Cline Old Vines Zinfandel, I never knew that Zins could be good and not just come from a box. Anyways, you can find this for about $20 or if you don't want to spend that much just get the Cline Zin for $10. Another very good Zin is Ravenswood which you can find for about $10 also.

http://www.clinecellars.com/

Posted by mardenhill 9/10/2004 10:48:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. kathyj said...
    Bother my brother and Ms. Shay to go to this... I'll go if we get a group together to go.
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment