Site Network: Home | About



Debates!!!

OK, the debates are set to start in an hr, not sure how they will go seeing that there are more restrictions than there are people in India. I will still watch tho, u can't miss any opportunity bush has to make a fool out of himself.

As for emusic.com, its a very cool website I have already downloaded 2 cds from it. Downloads are fast and the quality is great. I am still downloading thru my free selections and then I will tap the 40 I have for the month. I am bummed that the new blues explosion is not avail but I did get the new waxwings and a live show of urge overkill. I think I will d/l the latest throwing muses and some other local bands.

Tomorrow nite is the wine tasting event at ford field, I am very excited about it and will give everyone a review afterwards.

Posted by mardenhill 9/30/2004 08:06:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment