Site Network: Home | About



Cedar Point

Well Erika and I went to Cedar Point today and it was a lot of fun. For those of you not from this area, you can check out their website below.
http://www.cedarpoint.com

My new favorite ride is the Top Thrill Dragster, u go 120 mph straight up and over a horseshoe track about a million feet up. Its crazy fast and although its over in about 30 seconds its the best ride in the park. It does 0 to 120 in about 4 seconds, almost as fast as my focus. My other fav is the power tower, its the demon drop on steroids. You ride up to the top with your feet dangling and they drop you. I decided that the Millienium Force is kinda boring, after the 1st hill its pretty lame. I would have rather spent the time in line for the Dragster again.

I also decided that when I am president, I am outlawing those annoying hand slapping little girl games. I was forced to listen to not 1, not 2 but 8 highschool girls, 1 mother and her daughter play these games for 45 minutes while in line. They giggled, screamed, held up the line because they were too busy slapping hands to pay attention and I was stuck behind them. If you wonder what hell is like, well I experienced it and its not fun.

Posted by mardenhill 9/18/2004 08:28:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
    Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY! » » »

Post a Comment