Site Network: Home | About



Number 232

I was number 232 in line this morning for voting and ended up waiting over an hour and a half to vote. We got there at 7:20 am and the line was wrapped thru the hallways. I don't mind the wait but I have to say the check in needs some major work. They separate you by your last name then you wait in line to show your ID. At that point you wait in another line to get your ballot then a 3rd line to have the number taken down for the ballot. They had the oldest lady checking off names and while the A-L line was just a few people long the M-Z was 10x that. We figured out that it had to do with the lady since our line started moving and the other started backing up. We got to the front and saw that they swapped the ladies checking people off. Hello Berkley, lets not put the Guinness Book of World Records for oldest poll worker working the line, put her somewhere else where she doesn't have to verify names. Anyways I voted and for the 2nd time was able to write my name in against Sen. Carl Levin whom I hate since he disenfranchised me back in January. I know Levin will win but I don't care, the guy's a tool and will never get my vote for as long as he is in office.

Posted by mardenhill 11/04/2008 11:33:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment