Site Network: Home | About



Oasis Update

Oasis are coming to Detroit this year and as I had hoped they are bringing along Ryan Adams and the Cardinals as their opening band. I cannot think of a better show than the two of them. They are playing the Palace December 13th and tickets went on pre sale yesterday. I would like to thank my lovely wife Erika for buying them and getting some amazing seats. I have seen Oasis at least 7x and they never get boring. Yeah I have seen Liam storm off stage and witnessed the brothers bickering but it adds to the show so its all worth it. I would have to say the brothers have been on good behaviour the last few times and I imagine it will be the same this time around. Ryan Adams puts on an amazing show as well and this will be number 3 for me. We have Stereolab next week which will be a ton of fun and now Oasis to look forward to.

Posted by mardenhill 10/02/2008 06:53:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I once heard they were going to be bigger than the Beatles.... But the guy that told me that also owned VHS tapes of Metallica

Post a Comment