Site Network: Home | About



School

Monday I went back to school for the first time in 11 years and let me tell ya, it was quite a shock. Besides all the kids with their cell phones texting away, they were all dressed in shorts and looked like highschoolers. I know I'm old, but it was an interesting experience compared to the last time I took classes. Since I head straight to class from work, it was me one other guy and the prof in dress clothes. Besides that, the class is College Algebra and is 4 hrs long, two days a week. Nothing like diving in head first into a shallow pool full of rocks. We briefly covered the basics of algebra and it was off to complex this and linear that. The last time I had a math class was back in '95 and if it were not for GMAT study guides, I would be lost. I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed but I think I can pull it off. This class is 8 weeks long and the next semester is Trig followed by Calculus in the fall. Well if I survive.....

Posted by mardenhill 5/07/2008 08:32:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment