Site Network: Home | About



Update: Busy Week

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I spent 3 4hr nites at school and went out of town for the weekend. I decided to switch my College Algebra class from the accelerated 7 week class 2x a week to the 15 week 1x a week due to the overwhelming brain explosion I was on track for. I have been out of school for 12 years and it has almost 15 years since my last math class, jumping right in probably wasn't the best idea. This puts off the MBA for a semester but at least I will be able to get thru the pre reqs and Calc in one piece. This weekend we went to an Amish quilt auction and flea market, I will post a photo and a bit more later tonight. Its off to Costco and a BBQ now.

Update: Well here is a photo of the Amish quilt auction up in Claire, MI. Besides the auction there was a flea market full of dollar store merchandise and other misc junk. Erika and her mom spent most of the day bidding on quilts and I witnessed about an hour and a half of it. At the end, I was finally able to understand the auctioneer and how the bidding worked. I do feel sorry for the ladies that made the quilts since the price of them were very low this year. In previous years they would go for $300 to $1500 and this year you could pick one up for about $100. I saw a few Amish men walking around with cell phones and eating hot dogs, not what I was expecting to see at all.

Posted by mardenhill 5/18/2008 01:25:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    We need more post dammit!

Post a Comment