Site Network: Home | About



GMAT Exam

I have decided to go back to school for an MBA this fall and in the process must take the GMAT exam. I started to study for it about a week ago and spent most of this weekend with my nose in the book. The math section was kicking my ass big time, I had forgot most of the basics and blew it on the geometry. After some practice, I was able to refresh myself with most of the math. I am still strugling with the geometry, I am drawing a blank on most of it.

The english/vocabulary portion was much better, the sentence structure, grammer correction and reading comprehension was straight forward. I know I don't always write in proper grammer on my blog but its just hard to think everything thru all the time and reading other writings is much easier to critique. Going forward I will try to improve my writing online but I have a feeling that after the exam, all conscious thoughts of this will be tossed out the window.

As of now, I plan on attending Oakland University for my MBA. They have a great program with a concentration in Management of Information Systems. Out of 6 pre reqs I have 2 to take. I will take the 1st one Calculus this spring and in in the fall start the program with my 2nd class which is Accounting.

Posted by mardenhill 2/10/2008 09:22:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment