Site Network: Home | About



2000 Chateau De Sainte Gemme Haut-Medoc

Back in April 07 I stumbled across this bottle at Papa Joes then Costco. Since I won't bore you with the details (you can read them at the post below) I will just get to the review. Just like before this wine was dark plum in color with hints of rust. Flavorwise you had some oak along with a fruit finish. The tannins are not harsh as they have been mellowing for a number of years now which makes for a more complex wine. This isn't some great Bordeaux that you will be discussing for hours to come but still nice enough for you to enjoy and get a taste as to how wine can age.

I still have 5 bottles in my cellar that I will open up over the next few years to see if this wine can produce anymore flavors.



http://excursionsemi.blogspot.com/2007/04/2000-chateau-de-sainte-gemme-haut-medoc.html

Posted by mardenhill 1/07/2008 08:54:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment