Site Network: Home | About



Warren Miller Playground


Last nite my buddy Chris and I went and saw the latest Warren Miller ski movie Playground. Since Jeep sponsors the event and my company does their advertising I was able to get on the guest list. It saved us $20 each which was nice since I have seen my full of ski movies over the years. I do enjoy them because they get you ready for the season but they tend to be the same thing over and over. This one took you to Dubai and inside their enclosed ski run. They also had clips of Alaskan heliskiing and resorts in Japan. I do have to say they upped the extreme skiing in this movie, there were just a few kids scenes and no dogs in bandanas which was always a staple in the past. The best part would probably be the lack of snowboarders these movies tend to focus more on skiers.

Posted by mardenhill 12/08/2007 11:43:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment