Site Network: Home | About



Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you had a great day spending time with your friends and family. Erika bought me a couple sweaters, a Sigg coffee mug and a year subscription to the Citizen Bean coffee company. They are very cool, they send you a pound of coffee each month from independent roasters throughout the country. They specifically select roasters who abide by sustainable practices including organic, fair trade and shade grown coffee. Besides being eco and socially conscious, Citizen Bean provide their customers with choices that are not found on local supermarket shelves. Since I tend to buy my wine from smaller and independent vineyards I might as well do the same with my coffee. Whenever I travel I will always find a local roaster and bring beans home, now I can sit back and let them deliver it to me. I will be providing reviews on the beans and should get my first selection within the next couple weeks.

I also got some great live DVDs, Son Volt, Echo & The Bunnymen, REM and Depeche Mode which I can't wait to watch.

Check out Citizen Bean below.

http://citizenbean.com/

Posted by mardenhill 12/25/2007 06:28:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment