Site Network: Home | About



Robert Hall Cabernet Sauvignon 2003

While updating my wine inventory I discovered this Robert Hall cab in my cellar. One of the reasons I had bought it was due to it being from the Paso Robles region. I decided to open it and was very impressed with the taste. The first glass was very cold even though the wine had warmed up a few degees. It wouldn't open at all and it was just a bunch of fruit and nothing else. After a couple hrs the wine finally responded and became what I was hoping for. The plush flavors appeared and a bit of oak and spice made its way to the table. The tannins were soft but present and left a great taste on your tongue. You can definitely tell the difference between a California cab than one from Chili or Argentina.

http://www.roberthallwinery.com/roberthall/index.jsp

Posted by mardenhill 11/29/2007 10:39:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment