Site Network: Home | About



New Stereophonics

Hi everyone,

As you already know, this July, Stereophonics performed to competition winners and lucky fans at London's intimate ICA for the first ever iTunes Festival. Their explosive live performance revealed brand new material from their forthcoming album, Pull The Pin, including 'I Could Lose Ya' and 'Bank Holiday Monday' alongside classics 'Local Boy in the Photograph' and 'Dakota'.

The show was professionally recorded and is now made available to download exclusively from the iTunes music store.

The track listing for the EP is:

01. Doorman
02. Bank Holiday Monday
03. A Thousand Trees
04. I Could Lose Ya
05. Local Boy In The Photograph
06. Dakota


.........................

Its time for the latest update on the Stereophonics. Via iTunes you can download a 6 song EP featuring to new songs, all performed live. I have heard the "Bank Holiday Monday" and really liked it, don't know anything about "I Could Lose Ya".

You can hear a 3rd song posted on their MySpace page "It Means Nothing". This one is simple and slow with swaying drone. I am not overly impressed but it is only one song. I have been bored as of late and the new releases have dried up. I now have something to be excited for once again. I will probably head over to the iTunes music store to grab this one. Unfortunately it won't be avail on eMusic where everything else is but its only a few bucks.

Posted by mardenhill 8/10/2007 09:33:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment