Site Network: Home | About



New Moto Q




For months I have been talking about how great the Samsung Blackjack is and how much the Moto Q (1st generation) sucked. Well I have some good news here, it looks like the new Moto Q under the name Q9h may appear at the end of July. And some even better news, it will be on the AT&T network. I expected it to be Verizon only as a way to counter AT&Ts onlslaught of smartphones but alas, it looks like Motorola is more interested in making money and selling phones. From the specs there will be a GSM and WCDMA (wideband CDMA currently not avail in the US) models to choose from. I am not sure if WCDMA is backwards compatible but most likely it is. Now the other question will be, when does Verizon get the phone. It seems like Motorola is pulling a Razr here, releasing it to everyone so no exclusives.

This phone will own the Samsung Blackjack, better keyboard, larger screen, better camera and will run Windows Mobile 6. Its just a matter of time until the Blackjack is updated and how much of an improvement it will be to the new Q9h. I am just glad to see AT&T get yet another smartphone. At this time they pretty much own the market on these devices. Now the question becomes, do I still get a Blackjack or spend a little more and get a Q9h? Next month my contract opens up and I can get a new phone. Which one will it be?

http://www.geardiary.com/2007/06/18/motorola-q9h-quick-hit-review/

Posted by mardenhill 7/13/2007 01:21:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment