Site Network: Home | About



Price Drop

Cingular is tempting me again, they dropped the coolest phone on the market down to $75 and I really want one. If you are not familar with the Samsung Blackjack you are missing out. It may be cheap but it runs Windows Mobile, can handle corporate email, internet access, mp3 player, digital camera etc. It doesn't have a touchscreen but I don't care about that, the Moto Q doesn't have one either and that used to be the coolest phone, well until I played with one and realized how much it sucked (Verizon has a lot to do with it). I don't care much for the Treo's they are too big and the phone tends to die on them. As a data device, they win hands down but for an all in one the Blackjack is it.

Possibly this month or next will be the release of the iPhone so Cingular will have their hands full. It might be a good time to swoop in and snag one of these beauties. You can get as low as $50 for a refurb but I don't want to go down that road. It would mean another 2 year contract but seeing that I have been with ATT/Cingular/ATT since 2000, whats another 2 years.


Posted by mardenhill 6/02/2007 08:34:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment