Site Network: Home | About



Beginning Stages Of......

Stargazer Lily and Siberian Iris
Fern and Hosta
Raspberries

Here are a few photos of our yard and some of my favorite things growing. The one section is about 8x12 and is full of a wide range of lilies. I have 7 ferns that are starting, these are my favorite because they have leaves ranging between 1-2 ft. I had a couple other ferns behind this one but I don't think they made it this year. They were given to me last year but were in a pretty weak state, I may have to pick up a few more. The hosta is a pretty good size once its fully opened and I believe this one flowers later in the year. The raspberries started out as 2 sticks in the ground and as you can see, taken over. We only had a couple berries last year but the plants have quadrupled in size and number so I expect many more. I am excited to see what this summer brings us, I have spent 3 years adding/deleting plants throughout the yard and most things are big enough to fill in the space. My goal is to have no ground visable and things flowering all summer long. We will be planting the gardens in a couple weeks which will add another dimension to the yard. I will keep you posted with our progess.

Posted by mardenhill 5/07/2007 07:15:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment