Site Network: Home | About



New Placebo Via iTunes

Placebo are releasing all their covers thru iTunes starting today (in the UK) and most likely tomorrow here in the US. I have heard most of the covers before but checked my collection and only have "Johnny And Mary" and "20th Century Boy" which is live. I think this will be one I will download thru iTunes since Placebo usually does a good job with covers....

The tracklisting is:
'Running Up That Hill' - Kate Bush
'Where Is My Mind' - The Pixies
'Bigmouth Strikes Again' - The Smiths
'Johnny and Mary' - Robert Palmer
'20th Century Boy' - T Rex
'The Ballad of Melody Nelson' - Serge Gainsbourg
'Holocaust' - ?
'I Feel You' - Depeche Mode
'Daddy Cool' - ?
'Jackie' - ?

Posted by mardenhill 3/05/2007 03:22:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    I have about half of those, back from the days when downloading wasn't quite as frowned upon. Actually, the T. Rex cover was the first thing I ever heard by them, and I do like the Johnny & Mary cover. Yay, Placebo! :)

Post a Comment