Site Network: Home | About



Welcome To My New Template

Its not quite finished but I think I am happy with my new template. I found this free template out on the web and you can see more by accessing GeckoandFly and Andreas Viklund the designer of the site. I officially moved my blog to the new blogger and now I am using widgets and labels. If you are interested in seeing all my posts on music or wine, you can click on the side and it will sort them for you. At the bottom of the page you will hit older posts to see more. My tags do not go back to day 1, I havn't got that ambitious in tagging my history. You can still see older postings by clicking in my history which is broken down by month. I hope you enjoy my new look.

Posted by mardenhill 2/22/2007 12:12:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment