Site Network: Home | About



Unkle - Burn My Shadow

I have 5 downloads left on eMusic for the month and was looking for a way to spend them wisely. I stumbled across this track from Unkle. Its called "Burn My Shadow" and is found on their new 4 cd box set of remixes. The track is almost 12 minutes long but what I found interesting was the guest vocalist. One of the things I like about Unkle are their selection of singers, they always have people you would never expect. They are an outlet for anyone who wants to dabble in electronic but not do so on their own.

Anyways this song features Ian Astbury of The Cult fame and that was probably the last person I would expect to be singing. He doesn't have a lot of lyrics but he does sound pretty cool with a dark electronic beat. I still think my favorite Unkle song has to be "Eye For An Eye" something about that song just never gets old.

Posted by mardenhill 2/28/2007 02:36:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment