Site Network: Home | About



Only The Names Have Been Changed

Stereophonics man announces solo tour
Kelly Jones plays song from his solo album


Stereophonics Kelly Jones has announced details of this first solo tour.

The singer will be playing tracks from his first solo album 'Only The Names Have Been Changed', which is currently available via iTunes. The album will be released on March 26.

Jones will play:

Cardiff Coal Exchange (March 25)
York Opera House (26)
Gateshead Sage Centre (28)
Dublin Vicar St (30)
Manchester Opera House (April 1)
Glasgow Old Fruit Market (2)
Birmingham Alexandra Theatre (3)
London Codagan Hall (5,6)
.
.......................................

Before you get too excited all the dates above are in the UK. The Stereophonics are on V2 records which distributes thru eMusic but this cd is not listed. You can get every Stereophonics cd and single but not Kelly's solo. I will wait it out to see if its added to eMusic in the next couple weeks. I did check out the 30 second previews on iTunes and so far I am not impressed. Its pretty acoustic and I don't see a big difference between his solo work and the Stereophonics. I do like the fact that every song is named for a woman. I won't completely write it off since I am only hearing previews but I have a feeling this one may end up along side Tim Burgess, Rhett Miller and Richard Ashcroft....

Posted by mardenhill 2/05/2007 09:11:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment