Site Network: Home | About



Its Official, Hill's In

Well Hillary announced that she is forming an exploratory committee for the 2008 presidential run. So far we have 8 Democrats contending for the prize, a few others are still considering but for practical purposes these are the 8 that have a chance (as of now, it may all change in a few months). The top row are the leaders, you have Hillary, Obama, Edwards and New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson. The 2nd tier candidates feature Joe Biden, Wesley Clark, Tom Vilsak and Chris Dodd. With the exception of Biden I like them all, some are a bit boring i.e Vilsak and Dodd but they are good qualified people.

As of now my first choice is Bill Richardson, he has an extensive resume and a good shot. Ideally I would love to have Al Gore back in the race but I don't see that happening. After Richardson I like Obama then Hillary and Edwards. I am really excited about our candidates and its still early. There will no doubt be a darkhorse peeking its head and I have no idea who it could be.

Very few times in life will we have a primary season like this. No current president or VP running and it being a wide open race on both sides.

Posted by mardenhill 1/20/2007 11:50:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Shay said...
    Hey Sutton, Keep an eye on the Chinga Factor- they are watching Richardson closely...

Post a Comment