Site Network: Home | About



Live Oasis

Today at 4pm EST Noel Gallagher and Gem from Oasis did an acoustic set to promote their greatest hits cd "Stop The Clocks". They have played a number of songs, Talk Tonight, Wonderwall, Slide Away, Cast No Shadow and Half The World Away just since I tuned in. I tried connecting via my mac but it wouldn't stream, so I missed the first few minutes. My co-worker Jay is also a big Oasis fan and has the concert streaming at his desk. We are about 10 feet away and the feed is maybe 2 seconds off so it sounds pretty funny when you stand between our cubes. I hope MSN or Youtube will have this available to watch again since I had to do some work between songs. Don't people know not to bother me when I am watching Oasis!!!!!!

Posted by mardenhill 11/28/2006 04:38:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment