Site Network: Home | About



Cyber Monday



Today is officially Cyber Monday, the electronic equivalent of Black Friday for shoppers. Everyone returns to work after the Thanksgiving holiday and jumps online looking for deals. If you are in the market for an external hard drive I have a great deal for you. I bought the Western Digital My Book 500 gig Premium drive a few months ago and love it. I keep all my mp3s on it, organized and ready to go when I need them. The Premium has both Firewire and USB 2, a must if you are a mac owner and can be bought from the Dell online store for $224, a better deal than Buy.com or Amazon.com. If $224 is too rich for your blood, you can get the 500 gig My Book Essential (USB 2 only) for $190. In order to get the Dell additional discount, you need to go to www.dealcatcher.com and choose Dell Home and select the 10% off coupon. It will take you to the store where you search for the hard drive. The discount will be added in the cart at the end.

http://www.dealcatcher.com/dell-home-coupons

I highly recommend this hard drive to anyone out there in need of a place to store music, photos and whatever else your digital life throws at you.

Posted by mardenhill 11/27/2006 01:52:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment