Site Network: Home | About



Spirit Of Detroit

OK, Game 1 sucked, no need to discuss it we all know the Tigers played badly. Lets move on to game 2 tonight and hope for a win. I went downtown this morning and took some pics of the Spirit Of Detroit with the Tigers Jersey. There were about 20 people out with cameras, a guess a little rain will keep the masses away. I like to head downtown on Sunday mornings when I need to take pictures, no one is around and if its just building shots I want, its very easy to get.

I need to dig out some old Red Wing jersey shots, those were taken before the digital camera came into play. I will have to scan one in to complete my wall of fame.

Posted by mardenhill 10/22/2006 03:23:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ahem... I hope you plan to get pictures of a Shock jersey when they win again next year!

    I should've gone down there today... I'll have to go later this week when I go to packet pickup for the 1/2 marathon at COBO.

    Go Tigers!

Post a Comment