Site Network: Home | About



Happy Birthday



Today is the 5th anniversary of the 1st generation iPod. As you can see, much has changed over the last 5 years. No more black/white screen, exposed buttons, firewire only, and short battery life. You now have color, movies, tv, videos, photos, podcasts, bigger hard drive and music in a sleek new case. Take a moment to pull your iPod out, wish it a happy birthday and thank it for all the joy it brings you. There may be some headaches but for the most part, your iPod is your best friend and you cannot think of what life would be without it.......

Posted by mardenhill 10/23/2006 11:55:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    Agreed - I'll never forget my first iPod. I recently parted ways with it as I upgraded to a video - certainly has changed the way I listen to music, but it has also changed my goals as a filmmaker.

Post a Comment