Site Network: Home | About



Cover Songs Volume 2

Is it deja-vu? The Editors made my blog once again with another cover. This time they have chosen R.E.M.'s "Orange Crush" one of my favorite bands of all time. The original has a dark mood and with the Editor's style its a perfect fit. There are more keyboards in this one but the message is still the same. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks to Woxy for playing this song, I didn't know it existed and just heard it while I was working on a change control for some software upgrades I need to perform next week.

I also found a cover of The Gorillaz's "Feel Good Inc" on this website. This one is acoustic and its ok, I am not going to rave about it. The Stereolab and R.E.M. are worthy of playing live, this one not so much.

http://hype.non-standard.net/artist/editors

Posted by mardenhill 10/20/2006 03:16:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    dude seriously... that Orange Crush cover is fucking fantastic!

    I have to pick that cd up!

    d

Post a Comment