Site Network: Home | About



Its About Freakin Time


I am sick and tired of these pansyass Dems who are too weak to fight. I have been saying it for years, take your hippy dippy, peace loving, hugs and kisses attitude and get the hell out of the way. This is one of the things that pisses me off with the Dems, they are given the ball and drop it when it counts the most. The bloggers and the journalists are the only ones out there fighting, when a Dem gets some airtime they screw it up.

After weeks of smearing Clinton over Bin Laden, Bill went onto Fox News and bitchslapped Chris Wallace into next week. Wallace thought he would sandbag Clinton but it didn't work this time. Bill was on fire and set the record straight.
...............................

WALLACE: …may I just finish the question sir. And after the attack, the book says, Bin Laden separated his leaders because he expected an attack and there was no response. I understand that hindsight is 20/20.

CLINTON: No let’s talk about…

WALLACE: …but the question is why didn’t you do more, connect the dots and put them out of business?

CLINTON: OK, let’s talk about it. I will answer all of those things on the merits but I want to talk about the context of which this arises. I’m being asked this on the FOX network…ABC just had a right wing conservative on the Path to 9/11 falsely claim that it was based on the 9/11 Commission report with three things asserted against me that are directly contradicted by the 9/11 Commission report. I think it’s very interesting that all the conservative Republicans who now say that I didn’t do enough, claimed that I was obsessed with Bin Laden. All of President Bush’s neocons claimed that I was too obsessed with finding Bin Laden when they didn’t have a single meeting about Bin Laden for the nine months after I left office. All the right wingers who now say that I didn’t do enough said that I did too much. Same people.

WALLACE: Do you think you did enough sir?

CLINTON: No, because I didn’t get him.

WALLACE: Right…

CLINTON: But at least I tried. That’s the difference in me and some, including all the right wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight months to try and they didn’t…I tried. So I tried and failed. When I failed I left a comprehensive anti-terror strategy and the best guy in the country, Dick Clarke… So you did FOX’s bidding on this show. You did you nice little conservative hit job on me. But what I want to know...

http://thinkprogress.org/

.........................

If the Dems are going to win they need to kick it up a notch. There are plenty of us who are tired of defending the party and never get any backup from the leaders. Take note of Clinton's interview, he called out Wallace, hit every point and refuted all the lies spread about him. He didn't talk in circles, he was straight forward and to the point.

Posted by mardenhill 9/22/2006 10:15:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment