Site Network: Home | About



Tigers Game



Today we took a trip downtown and checked out the Tigers game. It was game 3 in the Cleveland Indians series which the Tigers were up 2-0. It was about 150 degrees out day and had it not been for the slight breeze every 15 minutes or so all of us would be dead. Ok, it was 87 but it felt like 150. Attendence was at 39K and I havn't seen it that packed since opening day last year. I am used to half empty stadiums where you can sit wherever you want but not anymore. The Tigers scored in the 5th and held on for a 1-0 game. It wasn't a super exciting game but it was fun to be outside and downtown. The Tigers have increased their lead over the White Sox to 9 games I think the largest lead this summer. I just hope it doesn't go the way of the Wings and the Pistons where both teams lead their sports all season only to lose.

Posted by mardenhill 8/06/2006 08:36:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Will said...
    I've adopted them as my favourite AL team now Randy.

    Looks like they're gonna see more Post season action than my team.
    Will said...
    I've adopted them as my favourite AL team now Randy.

    Looks like they're gonna see more Post season action than my team.

Post a Comment