Site Network: Home | About



Prohibitted

Luckily for me British Airlines changed their carry on ban and now we can bring electronics. I was expecting to pack my digital cam, dig video cam, ipod, cell phone, chargers etc in my suitcase. I was nervous about this since you cannot lock your bags and all my gadgets add up pretty quick. Plus I couldn't imagine surviving 8 hrs on a flight without my ipod. I also planned on bringing back some wine from our trip but that won't be happening since I do not want to pack bottles.

Now we just need to make it 2 more days, tomorrow's flight from Detroit is scheduled so that is a plus. Today's flight was cancelled which worried us a bit. I keep checking the British Air website for updates, lets hope they keep the flights going......

Posted by mardenhill 8/14/2006 11:02:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    If I don't speak to you before, have a great trip Randy, and relax and enjoy London.

    I think by the time you fly over all the problems will have ceased. Things are getting back to normal here.

Post a Comment