Site Network: Home | About



Princess Cruise Day 1

We left London this morning, had to drag out luggage thru the tube to the Victoria station.  We made it to the bus station where Princess picked us up and took us down to Southampton. 

We left port about 5pm and are  on the open seas with the coast to the north of us.  We will be sailing tomorrow, no stops so it will be a relaxing day.  There are a lot of greyheads and geezers but a suprisingly number of younger people.  My only complaint as of now, the interet cafe blocks my blog for questionable content.  I checked some tame blog sites and they go thru, there must be a profanity or keyword filter.  I have my blog setup for 1 week viewing if I can't get on in the next couple days the bad words will be a flying and Princess will be my target.


This message and any attachments contain information, which may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please be aware that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, kindly notify us by e-mail to helpdesk@bbdo.com. We appreciate your cooperation.

Posted by mardenhill 8/20/2006 02:15:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment