Site Network: Home | About



Speaking Of Good Shows......

This Thursday we can take a trip back to the good ole 80's. I would be up for seeing Skid Row, Slaughter had 1 good song and it wasn't really that good anyways. Tesla, well they are the "Modern Day Cowboy" and can woo you with "Love Song" . If anyone is interested let me know, I think I may be up for this one.....


$5 Lawn Ticket to Tesla with Special Guests Skid Row and Slaughter, Including Parking

Purchase a Lawn ticket for $5 or Upgrade to a great Pavilion seat for $25.50 (Regularly priced at $35.50). Price includes parking.

Location: DTE Energy Music Theatre Event Date: 07/20/2006

.......................

But wait, I just found REO Speedwagon for tomorrow nite, decisions, decisions.......

See REO Speedwagon with Special Guest Loverboy for Only $5, Including Parking

Posted by mardenhill 7/17/2006 09:09:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment