Site Network: Home | About



New Badly Drawn Boy Coming

Badly Drawn Boy returns

Damon Gough confirms new album details

Badly Drawn Boy has announced details of his long-awaited return.

After a two-year absence, the Bolton -born singer-songwriter - real name Damon Gough - is to release fifth album 'Born In The UK' on October 23.

The album will be his first for new label EMI, after splitting from XL after the release of 2004's 'One Plus One Is One'.

Tracks lined up for the album include the Springsteen-inspired title track 'Born In The UK', 'Degrees Of Separation', 'Nothing's Going To Change My Mind', 'Promises' and 'Times Of Times'.

..........................

Badly Drawn Boy's last cd was pretty lame, not sure what was going on there. I still love his 1st one, its a classic that I would add to the list "If I were stranded on a desert island, what would be on my ipod". I saw him twice on that cd, the 1st time was at the magic bag and he just played some of his stuff, covers and just babbled on with the crowd. It was an iteresting nite to say the least. We saw him the 2nd time at St Andys and it was a bit more structured, more songs not as much banter.

Posted by mardenhill 7/19/2006 12:54:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    I am so excited about this record. His last was not the best, but the brilliance of his previous three still make me anticipate a new release with utter excitement.

Post a Comment