Site Network: Home | About



Granholm In Wyandotte




Jennifer Granholm did a rally downriver in Bishop Park this afternoon and I went down to check it out. She got there about 2:15pm and was still there talking with people at 3pm when I left. She gave her usual stump speech about job creation and moving forward to a warm reception. There were maybe 200+ people there, a pretty good turnout for it being 150 degrees out. Debbie Stabenow was there but spoke before I arrived. I got to briefly talk to her which was really cool and got a few pictures taken. They were all action ones, so I apologise for the stupid look on my face, I was talking. They were also filming so there may be some footage used for campaign commercials and ads which would be very cool.

Posted by mardenhill 7/29/2006 04:09:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment