Site Network: Home | About



Welcome To The Future

Move over Birkenstock, your days of covering our feet are over. The future is Keen, the greatest shoes on the planet. They all have a rolled over toe to protect you and also help with all your outdoor/urban challenges. They started out as a hiking sandal/shoe but have morphed into an all purpose footwear. Check out their website they have added casual shoes to their lineup and I am thinking of a pair this fall for work. I have been wanting a pair for a long time, I discovered them last year and finally broke down and got some. I got a pair of the Newport waterproof leather sandals, it has a neoprene lining and the best footbed on the market. If you are sick and tired of hippie Birkenstocks hurting your feet, try a pair of Keens. As for Teva, I still like them, they are great for a simple sandal and I plan on keeping them around.....

http://www.keenfootwear.com/

Posted by mardenhill 5/07/2006 03:14:00 PM  

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You're gonna wear sandals to work? With socks? Hippie!
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Post a Comment