Site Network: Home | About



Top 500 Woxy Vintage



Here are the top 10 songs on the 17th annual 500 best songs compiled by Woxy. Would I have selected The Smiths? Probably not, I think it might have been either The Cure or Stone Roses both who are peppered throughout the countdown but not in the top 10....

The Pixies, REM, Pearl Jam, Talking Heads, Replacements, Beck, Television and The Stone Roses were all in the 10-20 slots which is fine with me. I am hoping Woxy has a full list, I only caught bits and pieces of the countdown and would like to know what else made it. If I get the list, I will see how many of them I have and will put together the greatest iPod playlist known to man.

Posted by mardenhill 5/29/2006 07:59:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment