Site Network: Home | About



Magic 8 Ball Sez....

The price of full service high octane gas reaches $4.049 dollars per gallon Thursday, April 20, 2006, at a gas station in Beverly Hills, Calif. Oil prices held steady near record highs Thursday after weekly data showed a drop in U.S. gasoline stocks, raising worries that refiners don't have an adequate inventory cushion ahead of the peak summer driving season. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

........................
Ok This is Beverly Hills, CA but its just a dollar and a few cents off from MI. I just got gas for $2.86, I passed one station at $2.95 and I don't see it going down much. I am glad that it only takes 13.2 gallons to fill up my car, I don't know what I would do if I had a 22 gallon tank. Welcome to the future, I bet people are wishing Al Gore was in office. He at least cares about the environment and would have pushed our country into renewables and other environmentally friendly living 6 years ago.

Posted by mardenhill 4/20/2006 09:53:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That's a great story. Waiting for more. Urban freestyle soccer cheat

Post a Comment