Site Network: Home | About



Give It Up To eMusic

I just discovered this today and its some pretty big news. eMusic now has the british music label V2 music on their site. Some of the bands on V2 include, Stereophonics, Elbow, Josh Ritter, Underworld, Grandaddy, Brenadan Benson, Black Crows and The Crystal Method. These are some pretty big names and while I was browsing thru some of the artists I discovered EPs and singles. I found 5 tracks on Brendan Benson I can get that were all included on singles and not on the full length. I don't have to buy the whole single either, I can grab the b-side by itself. Same for the Stereophonics and Elbow.

I just got the new South cd "Adventures In The Underground Journey To The Stars", its very good you should check it out. Its less atmospheric and wall of sound and more straight forward rock. I love listening to the song "Paint The Silence" but you can't just make record after record sounding like that. They have done a good job carving out a space in the brit rock world and I hope they continue on for years to come.

Posted by mardenhill 4/18/2006 12:02:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment