Site Network: Home | About



Cole Guerra

Yesterday I got a friend request on myspace from Cole Guerra. I don't like to add misc crappy bands but this one was different. Most of the time bands won't write a message talking about themselves, they just request an add. Cole sent a message talking about his music and to check out his page before adding. I looked him up on allmusic and they gave his 2 cds good reviews and talked about how he is similar to Michael Penn and Aimee Mann. Since I have Michael on as one of my friends I imagine this is how Cole found me. Anyways his music is pretty cool, lots of piano and a good melody. Cole assembled a ton of great musicians to put this cd together so that adds to the credibility. I found it out on emusic and will download it after the 13th when my account resets. This is why one of the reasons I like myspace you can discover new music without having to go out searching, they come directly to you.

http://www.myspace.com/coleguerra

http://www.coleguerra.com/index.html

Posted by mardenhill 4/06/2006 08:41:00 AM  

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What a great site
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Very nice site!
    » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment